SATURDAY 5:30PM - 7:30PM
PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND OUR PRE-RACE PASTA DINNER AT
MOUNT DESERT ISLAND HIGH SCHOOL
1081 EAGLE LAKE ROAD/ROUTE 233, BAR HARBOR, MAINE 04609
TO BENEFIT THE MDIHS MUSIC BOOSTERS
Please plan to attend our delicious pre-marathon carbo-loading party,
held Saturday before the race from 5:30-7:30pm at Mile 26 Cafe. It is prepared and hosted by the MDIHS music boosters who use it as a fundraiser for their important music programs.
Tickets are $18 for adults, and $16 for children 12 and under and are available to purchase at the time of registration or by visiting the link below. A very limited quantity *may* be available at the door for $25.
This year's hearty all-you-can-eat dinner will once again be prepared by acclaimed Chef Josh Heikkinen of Fathom Restaurant in Bar Harbor.
PRE-RACE PAST DINNER MENU:
- Penne pasta with choice of sauce:
- Marinara Sauce (*vegetarian*)
- Meat Sauce
- Seafood Sauce (*includes various shellfish -- very popular!*)
- Mixed field green salad lightly dressed with a Chef Josh's homemade vinaigrette
- Garlic Bread
- Dense chocolate cake with chocolate ganache topping
- Various hot and cold beverages
***STAY TUNED FOR 2013 DETAILS!***
Cancellation Policy - Neither the MDI High School Music Booster, nor the Mount Desert Island Marathon issue refunds.